Monday, June 4, 2012

One small spot of "green happiness!"

My little spot of green joy!
I decided with all the yard work going on that I needed a little bit of "instant gratification".  So now that our sprinklers are in and working, David, the kids, and I went out and bought some sod for the one patch in the back yard that we won't be re-seeding.  You can see here the girls helping carry the sod together. . . so cute!  Luke is doing his part as well.  Tonight before I go to bed, I think I might just go take a little peek at my little spot of green joy!!

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Enjoy your spot of green! When are you going to seed the rest of it? Mia's hair is so long!

becky said...

YAY for instant gratification hahaha. Well sometimes it's not always bad!!! We have to much yard work too, I decided we could work in our yard every Saturday from sun up till sundown every week this summer and it probably wouldn't be done....sigh

becky said...

YAY for instant gratification hahaha. Well sometimes it's not always bad!!! We have to much yard work too, I decided we could work in our yard every Saturday from sun up till sundown every week this summer and it probably wouldn't be done....sigh

Shannon said...

Hooray for green! I do "spots" of gratification here at my folks house, too... when everything seems to be beyond your control, it is nice to have at least one thing just the way you want it!