Friday, December 7, 2007

Ward Party

No Holiday Season is complete without the Ward Christmas Party! We had ours tonight. Yummy food, program, and of course the classic "Santa" to pose for pictures. Mia was scared (no surprise there, she is scared of just about everything), so I just had Luke hold her for the wonderful picture.
  • Can you see Elizabeth's boots? We bought those the other day and she loooves them. They have a little dog face on them.
  • We also decorated the house for Christmas this week. I gave Mia (but all the kids are enjoying it) a little people nativity as an early gift. It is soooo cute.

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I saw that little navity at the store and have been thinking about it ever since. I think I might buy it for Isaac's Birthday...even though Loraya will probably be the one playing with it most of the time. Isaac actually liked Santa this year...big improvement from last year. Thats kinda funny that Mia is scared of everything...i keep thinking of that animal loofa in your bath you said she was terrified of. :)

Shannon said...

I love the nativity photo! You should enlarge that and use it as your Christmas picture this year...who needs Santa? I can definitely relate to the "scared of everything" stage...x's 3! Miss you guys...

Gaylari said...

Oh my goodness Kristie!!! I havent seen you in years!!! Your kids are so dang cute! It is crazy how time flies, it wasnt too long ago that I was in your YW's class and I am now a YW leader with kids of my own... So crazy! Good to see you (sorta) again!