Sunday, December 5, 2010

December. .. already??

Where did November go??

I totally flaked out on my gratitude for November. Well, not totally. We keep a gratitude journal as a family (inspired by Shannon, my SIL). . .. and I wrote something I was greatful for almost every day. Just didn't post it on the blog.

I was also going to get my Christmas Cards out early this year. .. . mostly to get it done, but also because last year I didn't even send out cards, and we have moved and a lot of people don't even have our address. But I realized today that not only have I not done the cards yet, but I don't have a single picture to put on a card because I have been so bad at taking photos this year. So we took a few snap shots after church today.

Here they are. . . .

So I made the cards online and will get them out this week. So look for yours in the mail !:)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't wait! :) Luke is so tall... too much time passes between our visits.

Linda Toolson said...

Who took the pictures? They turned out good. It helps to have good looking people to work with!

Unknown said...

we used a gorilla pod and a timer to take the family photos. . ..

Jaime said...

those pictures turned out great. love the family one too, and can't believe that Luke is taller than both you and David.

Heidi said...

I totally know what you mean about trying to get cards out -- we didn't get our out last year either!

Your pictures turned out great! I love them. Enjoy the rest of the month!

becky said...

i will be looking for mine, the pics are really cute! i am working on my cards too, can you send me your new address by the way??? seriously :)