Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gratitude Nov. 16, 17, 18, 19

Nov. 16. . . . I am greatful for a busy business. I may complain about always being busy, and how even when I have a day off work at Nordstrom, I am constantly running around to get things delivered, picked up, etc. But I am greatful that we have a successful business. This is just a picture of some bags that we did for the girls basketball team at Springville High School. Nov. 17. . . . I am greatful for a little indulgence. With the cold weather starting, I have taken a liking to some Hot Chocolate as a treat. This is my current favorite. . . . Candycane Cocoa. But almost any type of cocoa will do.

Nov. 18. . . . .I am greatful for Kennedy. What a girl she is! This picture was actually taken earlier in the month when the 5th graders at her school graduated from the DARE program. It was an educational program where the students learned about drugs, alcohol, etc. and how harmful it is. Kennedy received the DARE student award for her class. You can see her medal around her neck. She is posing with the local police officer that came to the school to teach the students for the program.
Nov. 19. ... . I greatful for the opportunity to give back. . . . I feel like I am constantly asking others to help me with my kids. I am greatful that I get a chance to return the favor and help others too. I was able to watch the little girls of the friend that does a lot of tending for Mia while I go to work. It was fun having a little baby for a few hours!! Sorry. . . so pictures. I have been terrible at picture taking lately.. . .

3 comments:

becky said...

I need to start having hot chocolate more often, it is definatley that time of year!!! the candy cane flavor sounds really good.

Shareen said...

I'm really impressed with how you guys were able to think up that idea for that business and then execute it and make it successful. And my girls are really grateful for Kennedy too - they're dying for her to get here! (well all of you of course).

Shannon said...

Yay for cocoa! I am glad that you thrive on being busy - your energy is inspiring. Good job, Kennedy!