Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday mia moment

mia, like most little kids says funny things now and then. so I thought I should document a few of them.

Mia often goes to the bank with me and likes to get a sucker from the teller. Last week she picked a strawberry flavored sucker and exclaimed, "I picked strawberry because it is good for you"
I decided not to burst her "being healthy" bubble and inform her that it is pure sugar and all suckers are just the same.....strawberry flavor and cotton candy flavor are equal in nutrition.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

haha I love this! I always tell myself the same thing about ice cream... just getting some more calcium! ;)

becky said...

I don't think you needed to burst her bubble either, bubbles get burst soon enough...and besides she is kinda thinking along the proper line of strawberried being healthy...

Amy said...

So cute! At least she WANTS to be healthy :)

Shareen said...

That's a dangerous road she's headed down:)

Linda Toolson said...

We should all think like Mia, and life would be so much happier.