Monday, April 18, 2011

We've Started. . .

I guess things have to get a bit messy before they can be completed, right? Well, we have a mess all over our yard. . .but we are so excited to be started on our addition! The footing have been poured, and this morning the working are here making noise to start the foundation!

I don't know what we will do with the yard. . . we'll have some work to do.
We are also re-doing our entryway. . .so watch out for the hole in front of the house! I actually caught some teenagers the other night trying to jump the hole. . .made me a bit nervous. I think I scared them off, though.
Well, I'm off to work this morning. I will leave the workers to work in the rain today. . . doesn't look fun, but there should be more progress by the time I get home later. OH, and it's my first day in Customer Service at Nordstrom. Excited!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

My boys would be in seventh heaven with that kind of construction site in their own yard! Entertainment right outside the window. And how exciting that you guys are adding on--can't wait to see the end result.

Julia Kelly said...

Exciting!....
To have an update from you...
To have started your addition..
To start in CS at Nordys! Fun fun fun!

Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

becky said...

So what are you adding onto your house?? That is always exciting to get started on a project, I always say cant get it done till you get started! I am a little jealous of your job at Nordstroms....so ready for a different career sometimes!

Shannon said...

I am looking forward to seeing the final results (although probably not as much as you are!)