Friday, August 26, 2011

peek1

You may or may not remember that we have a bit of a project going on here this summer! I thought I would start to give a few little "peeks" into what we have been doing and where are progress it at! This picture is the outside of our house. You can see the scafolding is up because they are working on putting up the stucco for the outside. I am just giving an overall view today. I will continue to give "peeks" and focus on different areas of our house! YOu can see our new garage door is in. . . .and also get a bit of a peek at our new entryway. We have been working so hard this summer. David has done some of the work himself inorder to save a few $$. Do these pictures make you nervous at all? I don't know if you can see how dangerous it is up there! He has a ladder on top of the scafolding putting a few shingles up. I had to go up for just a few minutes to help ( and I was only standing on the scafolding. . . ) and I was scared to death! Granted, I REALLY don't like heights! Well, untill the next peek!! . . . .

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

It's coming along! I can't wait to see more 'peeks'...I've been wanting to see whacha been doing with your house.

What does the time line look like? Looks awesome so far!

Shareen said...

I'm happy to see pictures of your project. That definitely looks like you'll be gaining a lot of space. Like Julia, I can't wait to see more.

Kurt said...

I couldn't believe how big it was when we took our "informal" tour at the time we picked Bronte's stuff up (thanks again for storing it).

Looks to be real nice. Congratulations on the project.

Shannon said...

ditto to Kurt's comment; and I wouldn't like to be up on that scaffolding at all!