Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm totally bummed. . .

. . .And I only have my self to blame!

I told myself that all I wanted for Christmas was tickets to see Wicked when it comes in April.
I knew tickets went on sale this morning seven.
I knew I should drive up to Salt Lake to the box office to get tickets.
But I decided it was too hard to get up there after getting the kids off to school, and be home for the kindergarten bus by 11:30.
So I took my chances on the phone/online.
The website wasn't working (probably crashed), and I called over and over for 2 hours straight. Only to find out it is sold out!
So no Wicked tickets for Kristie. ..

4 comments:

becky said...

What a bummer! I hope you come up with a good plan B.

Shareen said...

Oh Kristie - I'm so sad for you. It's time to start haunting Craigslist.

Anonymous said...

So sorry Kristie. You will just have to go to San Francisco!

Shannon said...

How disappointing! Start checking Craig's List (like Shareen said) and ebay. Sometimes you can find "buy it now" with not too bad of a mark-up.