Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Feast

For Thanksgiving, we were able to travel to St George and enjoy the weekend in my Mom and Dad's new house. My sisters Becky and Shareen and their families were also able to be there. Even with 16 of us in the house, it never felt overly crowded. We had a great time.
My mom spent hours in the kitchen preparing food. We all helped out at different times, but she was alway there. She deserves some sort of medal. She did a great job.
Here is the table set and ready to go. I guess Elizabeth is trying to decide where she wants to sit.Some of the food right before we gave thanks and ate. Mike, Shareen, with Mia in between.
Elizabeth, Kennedy, and Camille. The five little girls were quite the pack over the weekend. They had a great time. My Dad helping with the dishes. Relaxing, watching a little football while the food digests for a minute.
We had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting and having us, Mom and Dad.
More posts to come of our other adventures. . . .

4 comments:

Stephen said...

How fun that you got to hang with your family for the holiday. And nice view of the St. George red rock right out the dining room window!

Shannon said...

As I commented on Becky's blog, it looks like you guys had a great extended weekend. And I wish we could have joined the fun!
Joe was bummed to see the pics of his cousins and realize that almost everyone was there but us.

Shareen said...

Thanks for taking some of these family pictures. We sure had fun! My kids are working on me to come for Christmas, but I need to recover from our 10+ hour crawl home first.

Jaime said...

I love all the pictures of your holiday. Sounds like you had a very good time.