Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little taste of what we have been up to the past few weeks. . .

I haven't blogged in quite some time. . . . life has kept me quite busy. Here is a little bit of what we have done. We celebrated Easter at home with a little easter egg hunt and getting dressed up to go to church. We had a little family get together later that day. We spent Spring Break in St. George. My parents were up in Washington at the time, but we still had a nice time and hit several parks. Windsor and Cali both had birthdays this month, and we had a little "tea party" celebration. The girls loved it.

Well, those are the high lights. .. . I will try to be better at keeping things updated. Luke as started baseball, David has been coaching track, and I have been organizing the house and working in the yard, and running errands for our business.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

It's good to have you blogging again! You have some great pictures -- I especially love the one with the kids looking out the glass door because I can see Dave's face in the mix -- too funny!

Julia Kelly said...

I've missed your blogging! I've been meaning to call you since its been forever since we've chatted. Those parks in St George look really nice.

Shannon said...

It does look like you have been busy. I love the "totem pole" picture of the kids - they are all so good looking! :) (and I'm not just saying that because I am their auntie!)

becky said...

Looks like you have been keeping busy and having fun.I need to find something to blog about too, my life hasnt been particulary interesting and I dont think I can really blog every softball game :)

kelly said...

isn't it so hard to blog when its been a long time?!
all your pictures look so happy and springy!

Shareen said...

Cute pictures & cute kids! I don't think I've been to that water spray park you have a picture of. You'll have to show me next time we're in St. George together.

Jaime said...

glad to see a post from you. I've been a slacker too. Sounds like a great time at your house.

Amanda said...

Cute Easter pictures! I don't know why I didn't think about this before but you only have 1 son-- just like us! One boy amongst all the girls. One thing is for sure our boys will know all about women- they will know how to live with them and how to treat them :)