Thursday, September 23, 2010

School Pictures

This year, I decided not to buy the pictures taken at the school for the pictures of the kids. Instead, I took them to a neighbor who has a studio in her basement who was running a "school picture" special. It was about half the price, and I could be right there with the kids to make sure their hair wasn't sticking up, they were smiling, etc. I picked up the photos today, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Check out these good lookin' kids!!

Luke. ... 8th grade Kennedy. ... 5th grade
Elizabeth. . . .. 2nd grade
Mia. . . .Kindergarten

7 comments:

Heidi said...

The girls all look as beautiful as ever and WOW Luke is growing up so fast!! When did that happen!?

Shannon said...

What a great idea! The pictures turned out great - definitely a good lookin' bunch! :)

Julia Kelly said...

Super cute!

becky said...

what great pictures and half the price! I didn't want to order many of Katie's this year because she will have her "senior pictures" done a little later. I only ordered one 8x10 and it was like 20 or 25 dollars!

Linda Toolson said...

You are good at finding a deal! That pictures are great. Do I get one of each?

Jaime said...

They are all so cute! Love how these turned out.

Shareen said...

They all turned out nice. I would love to just be able to buy the picture sizes I want, instead of these big packages full of sizes that NOBODY wants.