Monday, October 17, 2011

BYU Soccer and sleepover time!

Kennedy has had a few fun adventures over the past couple weeks. A couple weeks ago, she was able to go to the BYU Women's soccer game with a couple of her friends. They were able to get some cute pictures taken while they were there! Do you know who any of these people are?? Here is Kennedy, Hayley, and Amberly with Dave Rose, the head BYU Basketball coach.

I will have to ask Kennedy who this is. . . .I know it is one of the soccer players on the BYU women's team. Oh, and don't you love their cute pink BYU beanies?? I wish I could have been there to get one! They were handing them out at the game!
Of course Cosmo was there!
They also met several players on the BYU basketball team. . . no Jimmer, but still pretty cool, huh?
They This weekend Kennedy invited Bronte and some of her roommates over Friday night for some girltime and a sleepover! They make home made pizzas, did some hair and make up, had cupcakes, watched Justin Bieber. . . all the fun things you should do with your girl friends. I know my girls had a BLAST! I hope Bronte, Roni, Lauren, and Michelle did too!
Lauren and Elizabeth
Mia was attached to Bronte. Everytime I saw her, she was sitting on her lap, sitting by her, etc. Do you notice Bronte's Shorewood shirt? I guess it was Shannon's way back when and now Bronte has adopted it.
Making pizzas
Kennedy, Michelle (sorry she got partially cut off :(. . . ) Roni, Bronte, and Mia.
I hope the older girls had fun. Thanks for coming and making my girls happy!

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I used to wear that same Shorewood sweatshirt too...maybe it was Shareen's or yours Kristie?

Anyways, fun! I'm sure the the older girls had a good time. I'm still jealous that you get to see family so often!

Shannon said...

THANK you for inviting B and her roomies over - she sounded excited when she told me about it. These pictures are so sweet!

Linda Toolson said...

What a bunch of cute pictures. I'll bet the your girls will remember this sleep over for a long time.

Shareen said...

Those are cute hats! And how fun for your girls to get all that college girl attention.