Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hay Ride and Comics. . .

I thought these comics inspired by Twilight were so cute! Luke had pack meeting tonight and the kids got to wear their costumes and go for a hay ride around the neighborhood. I have borrowed a dog costume from a friend for Mia. As we got out of the car she started to bark. .. it was quite cute. Elizabeth, Kennedy, and their friend Juliette had a great time. Luke received a couple of awards, but I was too slow with the camera. I guess I am not used to trying to take pictures.

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

love the comics! your kids know how to smile for the camera!! Mia is so cute in her dog costume.

Shannon said...

The girls look so sweet. I had to laugh when I saw the comic - we enjoyed that up here, too. I told Bronte that she should be Bella for Halloween - relocated to her own personal "Forks" from the big city!

Anonymous said...

Mia looks adorable. Maybe she should get together with Loraya and play doggies!. We, Brian and I, also loved some of your music, especially Bubbly. I am going to go look for that.
Mom