Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're all done. ...

We had our primary program today ( children's program at church), and the kids did great! I snapped a couple pictures of the kids before we left for church. David thought I should be in a picture. . . So here I am with my kids this morning. You can see how I cut my hair a couple weeks ago.

Jeff and Eliza and their kids came over this evening for dinner and to hang out for a while. Mia and Windsor really love playing together. It is fun watching them run and play around the house. I was going to snap a photo of the boys, but they were just sitting around playing video games, typical.

6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Can't believe how big Windsor is!! Your hair is totally cute...i was hoping you would post a pic of your new do. Glad the primary program went well. One less thing to worry about huh?

Shareen said...

I like your hair too! I wish I could do short hair as well as you. And of course the girls look cute in their coordinating dresses.

Shannon said...

What sweet kids you have! :) What a lucky auntie I am! :) Your hair cut is really cute, Kristie

Julia Kelly said...

yes, my camera is always in my diaper bag. It's always been in there, just now I take it out and use it! :)

kelly said...

great pictures and darling kiddos!
your hair is adorable too!
i'm so glad i've found your blog, i'm such a blog-stalker...

Jaime said...

Great blog Kristie! Got your link through Julia.

Your family looks so cute. & your hair is cute too.

I am like Kelly, I'm a blog stalker. I'll check back again soon.