Monday, October 22, 2007

Not many pictures. . .

We had an early snow fall a couple weeks ago, and Kennedy went outside and built a snow man. Mia, Elizabeth, Kennedy, cousins Loraya and Isaac, and Luke. This was taken on Jacob and Julia's stop on their way to West Virginia. Kennedy is driving with cousin, Loraya in shotgun and Elizabeth taking the back seat. They drove this little car all over Whidbey Island this summer.
Maybe I will be inspired to take a few more pictures now! I have a pretty sorry collection from the past several months.

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Yeah!! It looks so good! I'm so glad that you started a blog. You didn't even need my help. :) Blogging will make you alot better picture taker...at least i am now. Good talking to you today...love you and miss you!!

Shareen said...

You run a business, take care of 4 children, are primary president, and now run a blog as well! Super mom. What kind of place snows in October??? :)
Shareen

Anonymous said...

It looks great Kristie. I don't know if I could do such a thing, but maybe when one of you are here you could help me. I have almost quit taking pictures. If I don't take any, then I won't get any further behind on my scrapbooking. Now that our house project is about done, I do hope to get back at it. It surely is fun to look at.
Mom

Julia Kelly said...

How do you put music on your web site?? call me tomorrow and walk me through it if you have time. :)