Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Day Fun

Elizabeth had a little party at her preschool today. This is her and her teacher. I just have to make note that I actually made her red cape fore her costume ( with a little help). There is a parade every year at the elementary school and the kids get to march around the school showing their costumes. Kennedy is Alice in Wonderland. We scrambled a little to throw something together for Luke. We found David's reffing shirt, so Luke is a Soccer Refferee.

Mia was wearing her dog costume, but I didn't get any new pictures of her today. She was cute, as usual. The kids went out and got way too much candy tonight. It was a pleasant Halloween. Warm and Sunny for the time of year. I wasn't even cold as we went Trick-or-Treating.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Goodnight, Kristie, you are sewing too?!? You are true pioneer stock! :) These pictures sure are cute. It sounds like the kids had a fun day.

Julia Kelly said...

lol..shannon's comment made me laugh. Anyways..super cute costumes! very impressed that you sewed that cape!! I am SO sick of candy...i want it to disappear!

Unknown said...

I have a friend who is a very good sewer, and she basically "held my hand" while I did the cape. So I can't take full credit. . . I could do it on my own now that I have done it though.

Shareen said...

Very cute pictures and costumes. I can't believe I didn't take a single picture of my kids on Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Halloween is such a fun time for the kids. I think it is too bad that in some ways adults are trying to take ovever the holiday. The kidsl are very cute. You always manage to get something together for the kids. I'm always impressed when people just put together something. I was never very clever.
Mom