Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged!

this picture is the spring of 1994. My hair was growing in curly after being bald the year before.
  • How long have you been together? 14 years since we started dating. we celebrate our 13th anniversary in May
  • How long did you date? Just over a year.

  • How old is he? 36. .. 37 in March
  • Who eats more? David does, but I have been known to hold my own.
  • Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember, isn't that sad?
  • Who is taller? He is, but only by about 3 inches. He's 5'7''
  • Who is smarter? Pretty close, but since he teaches daily, he retains a lot more knowledge than I do.
  • Who does the laundry? I do, he will on occasion.
  • Who does the dishes? I usually do. He will help clean up the kitchen, but often just rinses the dishes and doesn't complete them!
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, he does.
  • Who pays the bills? I do
  • Who mows the lawn? We both do. When his allergies are really bad, I will do it. But I make him do the edging. That thing scares me for some reason. I am hoping that Luke is now old enough to start doing it this summer
  • Who cooks dinner? I generally do, but he know how to cook. He helps a lot in the kitchen.
  • Who is more stubborn? Not sure about this one, probably him. .. but we don't but heads very often
  • Who kissed who first? he kissed me first.
  • Who asked who out? he asked me out first, we went skiing up in Park City. We went with a group of people. We rode the lifts up together, but he was a better snowboarder than I am skiier, so we went different routes down the mountain and met at the bottom.
  • Who proposed? He did. We were at the Bountiful Temple open house. A lot of people around, too. He actually got down on his knees!
  • Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I started crying during American Idol last week. . .not proud of that fact. But deep down he is more sensitive than he lets off.
  • Who has more friends? not sure about this one.
  • Who has more siblings? me, by one. He has three brothers. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.
  • Who wears the pants in the relationship? I love Shannon's quote on this one.. .but we are really equal. we value each others opinions and are able to share them.

I don't love this picture. but we tend to not have many pictures of the two of us together.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Kristie, I learned some new things about you two! :) Thanks for posting...your pics are cute!

Jaime said...

loved reading more about you guys. :)

Julia Kelly said...

look how young you and dave look in that first picture! and you guys still look fabulous!

kelly said...

great reading about you two!
and love the pics!