Monday, February 25, 2008

2nd Grade Talent Show

Kennedy wanted to perform at the talent show so here is her singing debut! The shaky camera is me fidgiting with Mia on my lap while trying to film. I was proud of her having the courage to get up there and do it.

Mia and Elizabeth have heard the song so much, they know it as well. Of course they froze up as soon as I pulled out the camera, but these are the pieces I was able to get. We have heard "Tomorrow" around our house quite a bit lately.

7 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

love it! great job singing Kennedy!

Anonymous said...

Be sure and tell Kennedy that she looked very cute up there. That takes a lot of courage to get up there without any music. She did great.

kelly said...

that was darling!
what a brave girl.

Shareen said...

Good job girls!

Shannon said...

We have been watching a lot of EFY talent show clips lately (Bronte is really excited to go to the 16+ group this year) and they don't have anything on these girls! Maybe we should have a talent show at the family reunion this year...kids only, of course. :)

Jaime said...

Okay, she is just so precious! That was terrific.

Anonymous said...

My kids would never do that! They are way too shy. I wish they would, that was too fun to watch.