Monday, July 28, 2008

Just for Fun

Heidi did this a while back, so I decided to do it as well. Just for fun.

Two names you go by:
1.Mom 2. Kristie
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Shorts 2. My glasses
Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. This weekend to be here. . .(For two reasons, David will be back from scout camp, and Breaking Dawn is out on Sat!) 2. The kids to be in bed
Two people who will fill his out: 1. ?? Surprise me 2. ??
Two things you did last night: Last night was so long ago. .. tonight I 1. Actually sold our car, all by myself 2. Gave Mia a bath, life is exciting around here. .. .
Two things you ate yesterday: 1. Spaghetti 2. Left over Bajio salad, my mouth is watering just thinking about it
The Last Two people you talked to: 1. Elizabeth 2. Kennedy (I'm here with only the girls right now)
Two things you are doing today (or did): 1. Went to the gym 2. Went to the embroiderers
Two longest car rides: 1. Provo, UT to Providence, RI (remember, Shareen?) 2. Springville, UT to Lahmansville, WV (this was with 4 kids in the car!)
Two favorite beverages: 1. Ice cold water, I love it! 2. Diet coke with lime

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love these things...it gives a great thumbnail sketch of your life! I wish I could be with you and your Mom when Breaking Dawn comes out. I guess none of us will be very productive this weekend....

Anonymous said...

Really, this Saturday? That came quicker than I expected. Guess I better clear my calendar

Jaime said...

Great post Kristie! I wish I were a bigger fan of the coke lime because you can get it everywhere, but I prefer pepsi lime for some reason. Hmmm, quite the dilema, isn't it? ;)

Jaime said...

p.s. where did you get your cute glasses?

p.p.s. love your new background in case I didn't tell you that already.

mycattripoli said...

hey kristie- i found you on brenda's blog! how are you- it looks like things are great with your beautiful family- what is this apparel business? sounds cool- so fun to check out your blog!

kelly said...

3 hours and 48 minutes...
(i actually have to wait to read until i have a day to ignore my kids.)