Friday, July 18, 2008

So Cute. . . .

BUT SO DIFFICULT, AND SO TWO!

When do these "TERRIBLE" twos end? She turns three in about a month, but I think the "twos" are going to linger on. Mia has been absolutlely driving me insane lately. CRYING, SCREAMING, HITTING, RUNNING AWAY (she sneaks out of the house and I don't know where she goes), SAYING "NO" ALL THE TIME, NOT GOING TO BED, NOT POTTY TRAINED, DOESN'T LIKE OTHER PEOPLE. . . .should I go on?

I am going insane. I love this little girl, but I am getting worn out.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I know it isn't much help, but this too shall pass.
She cries and screams...but she also sings. She hits...but she also hugs. She "runs away"...but she is seeking adventure. She says "no"...but it's good practice for the teen years. She doesn't want to go to bed...but she sleeps through the night once she gets there. She isn't potty trained...but she will be soon. She doesn't like other people...but she loves her mommy!
"We have to have the bitter, so we can taste the sweet."
Hang in there - you are a terrific mom.

Shannon said...

p.s. love your new background!

Julia Kelly said...

Super cute background Kristie! Did you find it on the cutest blog site?

Mia sure is cute. I know all about the terrible twos. I guess you have to take the whole package, the good and the bad. I find myself either laughing or yelling at my kids. At least the good far out weighs the bad.

Heidi said...

It's a good thing these kids are so cute! I can totally relate I think these last ones are the hardest. If you find any magic tricks that work be sure to post them!

Anonymous said...

What a great comment, Shannon. It's hard to think of the positive side in the moment.

Jaime said...

I too love Shannon's comment. So this is what I have to look forward to?

where did you get your adorably cute background?

Unknown said...

jaime,
i got it free from cutestblogontheblock.com
Julia gave me the link.