Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Potty Training, Day 1

So I am finally breaking down and putting the panties on Mia. Here is how the first day has gone.

  • Four successful trip to the toilet, with a "potty treat" given afterward
  • Three wet panties to wash.
  • One cushion to scrub
  • Several items of wet clothing to wash as well

Overall, not so bad for day one. Hopefully it gets better from here. As long as I watch really closely, she seems to be willing to use the toilet. Heres for a better day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck today with the potty training. Love the new do's!

Heidi said...

Ugh! I hate potty training but it's sooooo nice when it's done! GOOD LUCK! Hopefully it's quick and pretty painless! and like Angie I love the new haircuts 4 very cute girls!

Shareen said...

You know that I'm completely amazed by your potty-training ability. I'm sure you'll be done before I can believe it.

Shannon said...

You are so brave. I would have given up after the first accident!
And very cute hair! :)