Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle. . .

I think one of the purposes of a blog is to document events and other things that you don't want to forget. I want to appreciate little things, and not forget them. So this is kind of for me. . . . Mia REALLY likes to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. Every morning when I read scriptures, sing a song, and say a prayer with the kids before sending them off to school, she HAS to sing this song. I managed to get her to sing it for me this morning in front of the camera (she loves to dance and sing, but does NOT like to perform. .. she is shy). Not as good as she does with out a camera, but still good enough for me to remember down the road when I forget how she always sang this song, and how cute she is when she does it. . . . .

6 comments:

Shareen said...

Super cute. I wish I video taped my kids more.

Heidi said...

I love the way she says "star"!

This is such a cute video and it will be so fun to show her in a few years. Actually she might love to watch it now.

becky said...

Thanks for letting everyone share in her cuteness! It is so true how we think we will always remember something but how many times when go back and watch, read or someone reminds of us a memory and we are like "oh yeah, I forgot about that" ...

Shannon said...

Kristie, Mia is precious! "tinkle, tinkle little star..." :) And I am very impressed with your morning routine. You even sing every day?!? I think I see a future General Primary President in the family.

kelly said...

what a doll!
and i too am impressed with that morning routine, what a good mom!

Jaime said...

She is so cute. What a great singer. Watch out American Idol! Great morning routine to have the kids on, that is a great way to start the day.