Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blessings

Tis the time of year to count our many blessings, and I know I have many of them. as we take off for our Thanksgiving weekend, I thought I would give my top 10 things I am thankful for (in no particular order). . . . .

  1. I have a wonderful family who love and support me. And I am even more lucky to have this from not only my side of the family, but David's as well. How lucky could I be?
  2. I have four incredible kids that make each day a new adventure, and they always keep me smiling. ... or sometimes frowning as well!
  3. I am so fortunate to have a husband that supports my goals and aspirations, and even gives great foot massages and pedicures! We have had a great 13 year journey so far.
  4. I am greatful for our DVR. .. I hate watching regular television when I have to watch all the commercials. There's nothing like being able to fast forward through all the annoying stuff you don't want to see.
  5. I am so thankful for great books that I can escape in. I always have to have a good book, and several others waiting in the wings to be read.
  6. I am so glad a good friend of mine talked me into starting a stake aerobics class again. I am thankful for the wonderful ladies that I meet with every Tues and Thurs morning to exercise.
  7. I'm greatful for music and dancing. I love it when the kids dance around the house and when I hear them singing and enjoying life.
  8. I am greatful for deals found online. I love getting a good deal. .. especially this time of year!
  9. I am so fortunate to have a business that has thrived. When we started CK Playground Apparel two years ago, I never dreamed it was going to do as well as it has. This has been a huge answer to prayers.
  10. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday (I am greatful for holidays and a mother who taught me to love and appreciate every one), and it leads right into Christmas and the celebration of the birth of our savior. I am thankful for this special time of year and the joy it brings to me.

Have a great Thanksgiving! Eat all you want and have a great time shopping!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great list, Kristie. I hope you guys have a great holiday - I wish we could all be together, but at least we can be in thought/heart.
Oh... and I am thankful for wonderful SILs, including you! :)

Heidi said...

I love Thanksgiving and the chance it gives us to reflect on all we have. I love the music on your blog too -- perfect for the season.

Julia Kelly said...

Hope you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. Wish I could have been there, but we did have a fun time with Jacob's family.

Jaime said...

You're husband gives pedicures? Ummmm, send him over to teach my husband, please.