Thursday, April 29, 2010

Deal seeker. . .

Those of y0u who know me at all, know that I have a hard time spending money. We are always on a budget. So I am always seeking good deals when it comes to shopping. I want good quality, but I want it at a good price. So when I got two coupons in the mail for two different stores. . . . 10$ off any purchase of 10$ or more (one from JC Penney and one from Kohls) . . . . I took advantage and ran out to the store!! I found a couple of cute things for Mia. One outfit for her to wear this summer to play in and some flip flops from Kohls. And a cute dress to wear this summer as well as a skirt that I will save for back to school next fall from JC Penney.

So what do you think of my deals?? They were on sale, plus with my coupons. .. what do you think I spent?? (I did spend money, so don't guess 0.00$!)
Oh. .. and if anyone just happens to have a coupon they aren't going to use.. . . send it my way!! I will be happy to use it for you. . . .

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute outfits! I love those "no minimum purchase" coupons!

Julia Kelly said...

I don't have a good guess, but I'm sure if you're blogging about it, it was a great deal! Maybe $10 or so?? Very cute!

Jaime said...

these outfits are adorable. I love a deal. She is going to rock that skirt in September. I bet you spend under $5. When will you tell us?

becky said...

well I will guess 3.99 haha just a random guess. I am pretty good too I think I just go out and shop a lot more for those "good deals" haha

Linda Toolson said...

Good for you and good for Mia. I would guess around $15.00. Kohls always has coupons so I'll have to pass them along.

Becky said...

I bought that pink one for my little Addie also, what great deals!! I love Kohls for their sales.