Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I don't want anyone to think that I missed this important highlight of the past few weeks.. .. .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAVID!!

David turned 39 on March 28. . . . .

We celebrated all weekend long.

  • On Friday night I had David's brothers and their families over for dinner. They had a great time trying out David's birthday gift. . . . .

A PING PONG TABLE. . . . You wouldn't believe how complicated Kyle and I made it trying to put this together. . . but we did it and everyone loves it!! (Hopefully David too!)

  • On Saturday I put David's other gift up on the wall down stairs. . . .

No one will ever have to guess where our loyalties lie!!

  • We also went out Saturday night for a little dinner
  • Sunday. . . Kurt, Shannon, Bronte, Paul, and Joe stopped and visited on their way to St. George. We had Chicken Salad for dinner and had a nice visit.
  • Monday evening, the celebration continued when David and I went to dinner at. . . .

Needless to say. . . We both broke down and ate meat this night!! And I didn't feel one bit guilty!!
So David had a great birthday weekend. . . . Love you, David!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, David! Thanks for hosting us and letting us share the celebration.
And I didn't realize you guys don't eat meat... I was already amazed that David gave up ice cream. You have extreme will-power!

Shareen said...

I didn't know you don't eat meat either. How did I not notice this? I hope Mike doesn't see this post - I'm not sure I could compete with your all-weekend birthday celebration!

Julia Kelly said...

Happy Birthday David! We love Tucanos!

Unknown said...

We just have not been eating red meat....but have had some recently

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!

We should have come over and added some t.p. to make the festivities complete!