Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gratitude make up. . .. nov 10, 11

Nov. 10. . .. I am greatful for great friends and neighbors. I love where we live. I had to work late last Wednesday and was concerned about all my kids getting home from school with the weather, and I had several friends offer to give rides home, help with Mia, and overall just give me a real peace of mind that everything was ok at home while I was gone.

I am greatful for fantastic friends and neighbors!!
Nov. 11. . .. .
I am greatful for book club!
Once a month I get to get together with some fantastic ladies to eat, visit, laugh, and talk about books.
Here is a sample of the tasty food we had last Thursday. My month waters just thinking about it!
We had a smaller group last week. .. but still had a great time! It is definitely something we all look forward to each month :)

5 comments:

becky said...

that food looks great! I am hosting a girls night out at my house this Friday so it should be fun. I wish all my sisters were closer so you could come too!

Shareen said...

That book club really sounds fun to me.

Shannon said...

Friends who look out for you kids are blessings for sure. We haven't been able to get book club up and going again since summer; I should say I haven't, since it is at my house. Between sports/yw/music boosters, I can't seem to find a free night! Yours does look fun, though.

Linda Toolson said...

Book Club looks like a very fun evening. I'm glad you have such nice friends and neighbors.

Heidi said...

Whoo Hooo for book club! I have to say that i look forward to it so much too. I need the time to get away and have some great food and great conversation! i am so glad you are coming!