Thursday, May 22, 2008

last night's events

Last night was Elizabeth's Presch00l Graduation Program. I am sure it is the first of many graduations to come. These days there seems to be a graduation program every year. I guess we are to celebrate every step they accomplish. They sang a lot of songs they have learned. Elizabeth has enjoyed attending preschool, and is looking forward to starting kindergarten in the fall.

Of course last night was also the finals for American Idol. Who else really liked Bryan Adams? I forgot how fun those songs were. My kids were dancing around the room. As for the results, we were a bit surprised, but really like David Cook and David A. So it really was a win win for me. My kids on the other hand were for David A. all the way. I guess Luke's 30+ calls for David A. were not enough to give him the title. Kennedy cried herself to sleep last night.

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Did Kennedy really cry herself to sleep? :) It was a win win for me as well. Jacob was totally for Cook, but I didn't really care because I tought both of them were great. That's funny that Luke called and voted 30 times.

OH, and of coarse Elizabeth's program in super cute!

Heidi said...

This is the first year I have watched American Idol and I must say I liked it. Alli and I watched it together and at first she liked David A.but I pointed out that he really is a little creepy :D So she voted 65 times for Cook. Sorry Kennedy!

Elizabeth is getting so big!

Shannon said...

Congratulations to the graduate! We were glued to the tv last night, as well. Or, I should say, my kids were. I was glad David C. won because he is older... David A. still has lots of time. :)

Anonymous said...

I wasn't surprised David Cook won but was hoping for David A. All in all though I thought they were both great. It was fun to watch. I wiish I could have been watching with you.