Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mom

I'm a day late, but I had a desire to have a post dedicated to my Mom. She is an amazing woman with so much strength and compassion for others. She is always spending time to help out her children with what ever they had a need for. She loves her Grandchildren, and travels all over to see them, go to their games, baptisms, recitals, births, blessings, etc. You name it, she tries to be there. She is a great friend to me. I know I can count on her for words of encouragement when I am down, and understanding when I need someone to complain to about anything. I love you Mom, hope you had a great day yesterday. Wish we could get together for lunch today! The Trolley is calling out to me. .. .

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Kristie and to your mom. You have always had such great things to say about your mom and I'm sure your kids will say similar things about you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kristie. Your comments mean a lot. I am very blessed to have lovely, compassionate and wonderful daughters. There is nothing average about you Kristie (your comment to me). You do lots of amazing things. Just ask your sisters! I love you.
Mom

kelly said...

happy mother's day to a devoted mom!

Julia Kelly said...

i love you mom!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Mother's Day Kristie! I agree with you about your mom's amazing qualities, and you know what? You've inherited them all. I am so blessed to have her for a "mom" and you for a "sister". Love you!

Jaime said...

Your mom is a terrific lady, that goes without saying.