Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happiness is. . . .

My 365 Flickr project I decided to do!

At the first of January, Shannon ( my wonderful sister in law, who is more like a sister than in-law), invited me to join a group doing this photo project. I take a picture each day, through the whole year and showcase it in my flickr account. At the end of the year, I guess I will have a little picture account of each day. As a group, they came up with the theme for January. "Happiness is. . . "
I just have to say how much I am enjoying this little project. I wake up each day thinking of what is going to make me happy that day! And then I have to take a picture of the moment. It is one way to help defeat my winter blues! It is also making me wish I had a much better camera as well as photography skills. .. because the other gals in the group come up with some AMAZING pictures.
You can check it out on the right. Thanks, shannon, as well as the other members of the "group". . . . I am loving interacting with each of you and seeing what pictures you have each day.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I am loving the project too, and plan to make a post about it this week. Ummm, how did you get the flikr thing in the corner of your blog? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Ohhh, and I'm giving you a blog award, so check my blog out later.

Shareen said...

Kristie, I loved looking through your January photos. You've brightened my day. And your photography skills are light years beyond me.

Shannon said...

I am so glad you are doing 365, Kristie. Checking the photos and comments is definitely a bright spot in my day! And don't sell yourself short - you have come up with some awesome ideas and very cool shots.

kelly said...

i am loving this project!
what an inspiration.
i agree, i find myself looking at my day a little differently.
so fun!

Carlanna said...

I agree, and I've enjoyed *meeting* all of you through the project. (and I think your pictures are great!)