Monday, January 25, 2010

An Attempt at an update. . .

I am missing the sun from St. George, so thought I would post a couple more pictures from a couple weeks ago and maybe I will feel the warmth from the pictures!! There is nothing like playing at the park in January and it is 60 degrees out and sunny! (I know Shareen gets this all the time. . .. but is was wonderful for me!)

It was great to spend time with my Mom, and Julia together.
(And, oh that sun would feel good right now!)

We were able to attend Jeff's baptism (David's brother) on Saturday evening. It was a very touching service. I am so happy for him and the road that he has traveled to get where he is. It was a great night for the whole family. I don't know if I have ever been to a baptism that was so crowded. . . . .they are loved by their family and ward members!
Eliza, Jeff, Cortt, Chase, and Windsor Elizabeth strikes a pose for me.
Mia and Windsor.
I have more to update so keep tuned over the next couple days. . . ..

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm feeling warmer already!

Shannon said...

That sunshine looks sooooo good... and seeing that cute photo of you, Julia and Mom T make me lonely for you guys.

Congratulations to Jeff and family - that is AWESOME!

Jaime said...

What a blessing that your BIL was baptized. Sounds like a wonderful baptism. Love the pictures. The sun looks beautiful & so do all your kiddos. Love the pic of you, Julia & your mom.

Linda Toolson said...

That is so nice that Jeff was able to be baptized. Please pass on our good wishes. We will always appreciate Jeff for the good work he did on our home in Seattle. I am so happy for his family.