Tuesday, January 12, 2010

baby macey

We finally got to meet baby Macey, my newest niece My sister Julia and family are visiting my parents is St George, so we took a couple days to head down and see every one. Isn't she adorable??
We were able to be there for her baby blessing. Jacob and Julia had her blessed at my parents'home while they are visiting. I forgot to get the family blessing dress out of storage, so we had to make a last minute trip to the store to find her a dress! But it was quite cute. Giving her a kiss. . .
Isaac did not want to smile for the family shot. . . . .he wanted to show his character!
My girls loved Macey. . . . and it was so fun to hold a sweet baby. . . .

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! Very cool that you guys were able to be there for the blessing.

Heidi said...

Wow I can hardly believe they have three kids!

Little Macey is adorable! I am glad you got to spend time with your sister!

Anonymous said...

We hope to see you this weekend! The kids already miss your girls! So good to see you guys. Thanks again for making the trip out to see us.

Julia

Shareen said...

I wish I could see the Kelly's and hold that little Macey too.