Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top 3

  • I was looking over my good reads account, and seeing what I read in 2009.
  • I read almost 50 books last year.
  • I only gave three books 5 stars (well, actually 4. . . I read two Anne of Green Gables books and gave them both 5 stars. Up until then I had only read the first book!. . . and obviously I enjoyed the next two in the series.)
  • So I pick these three books as my top three of 2009! I will have to review all my four star books and pick my next 5. . . but that will take some time! So if you havn't read these yet, I recommend them! Happy reading!

Anne of the Island

These is My Words

The Road

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I have hardly read (other than magazines) this fall. I have to rededicate myself!

Julia Kelly said...

I, like Shannon, haven't read a book in a while. I don't know why! I will start with these two. I also read the other Anne of Green Gable books this year and LOVED them. Especially the one on your blog!

Linda Toolson said...

I have read a lot of books, not all of them have been entered on Good Reads. I don't think I could rate them. I have a short memory and can't remember half the plots of the books after some months go buy. (This probably says something about the books I read!) Course, some are lots more memorable than others.

Shareen said...

That is an amazing number of books Kristie. Looking over my books from this last year, I'd say my top 3 were The Road, Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, & The Annotated Pride & Prejudice.