Saturday, October 9, 2010

Conference Weekend

Please excuse the quality of some of the next photos. . . I think the kids were taking some of the pictures. ..

We were lucky to have some company over conference weekend. My parents were here, as well as my nephews, Brian and Kyle. It was the first time we got to see Brian since returning from him mission to Brazil. And how lucky we were to have them here! What fun to have them around. . .
Not sure what is up with Elizabeth in all these photos. .. I guess she is feeling "gangsta" in Brian's baseball hat!
Of course, the kids loved having them around. They (my parents, brian, kyle, and bronte) were gone all day Saturday because they got tickets to go to conference. But we enjoyed them in between all their busy college lifestyle! We had to chuckle as Brian and Kyle left around 10 pm on Saturday to go visit some friends. I was ready to go to bed and they were heading out for the night! Oh to be young again!!
Come again soon!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So neat that the guys were able to come down - I bet Brian was amazed at how big your kids are!

Shareen said...

I vaguely remember gathering with friends about 10 pm and wondering what we were going to do that evening. What fun times!

Jaime said...

Isn't it fun to have family visit? just love those times. Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

becky said...

Now by 10pm I am usually comfy on my bed trying to decide what show to watch...