Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Contest

Last week, Elizabeth went on a field trip to the farm and pumpkin patch with all the second grade. They came home with a pumpkin that they had to decorate (no carving) and bring back to school today for a contest. This is our pumpkin. .. We are a bit nervous that the nose isn't going to stay in place, and not sure why it is dripping "snot" down the front of the pumpkin. So I had to get pictures before it is ruined. I almost wish she wasn't taking it to school. . .. that way it won't get ruined. Of course, Dad, helped with the painting!!

I think we should name her Elphaba!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

What an awesome pumpkin! I bet Elizabeth is going to win...

Shareen said...

I concur -great name (and pumpkin)!

becky said...

I love it too...my pumpkins are sitting outside with absolutely no carving, painting or decorating, they need help!

Linda Toolson said...

What's great. Good name, also.

Jen said...

I'm green with envy. We need some pumpkins!