Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a few notes. . .

I went to parent teacher conferences yesterday with all the girls. They are all doing well. Mia is ready to read and I never would have dreamed that she would be communicating as well as she is! I thought I would share a poem Kennedy wrote for class, because I am prone to throw these thing away. . . .so this way I will have it forever!! (without the clutter!) And here is a picture she made of herself:

I also wanted to share a little note that Elizabeth wrote in her journal about her baptism. . . .It is on the right side of the page. Sorry, I didn't take the time to crop like I should. . . .

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Kennedy is one of the most "lovably" girls I know! :) She did a great job on both of these.

Also love Elizabeth's journal entry... that is something to treasure!

becky said...

I got each of my kids a medium-large sized tote and decided whatever I could fit in it would be what I would save for them. It allows you to keep some but not all treasures...

Jaime said...

So glad you documented these things for your kids sake. You're kids seem like really great people.

Linda Toolson said...

Good job all around. I have such talented grandchildren!

Jen said...

Oh so cute! I love the artwork too!