Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Can I really be 35? Seems impossible. .. .
What did I do for my day yesturday? Well here is the run down.
  • Went to the gym and ran
  • Came home to David and the kids cleaning the house (what a nice present)
  • Went to Luke's basketball game (they won!)
  • Went to lunch at Beto's
  • Got Mia down for a nap
  • Attempted a little home organization. . . still needs a lot of work
  • Went to a movie with David and his brother Dan (The Golden Compass. . . if was at the dollar theatre)
  • Had dinner at Bajio (love their salads)

My best surprise was David had my ring fixed. One of the side stones fell out a year and a half ago, and he had it fixed so I can wear it again. I LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristie! I am missing a side stone out of my ring too. Maybe David could talk to my husband about getting it fixed for MY birthday.

Julia Kelly said...

yeah! I'm so glad you got your ring fixed. My ring was broken forever and for our anniversary one year Jacob surprised me....of course i cried (because i always cry). Anyways, it was good to talk to you yesterday and glad you had a day of surprises.

How did you like Golden Compass?

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Kristie! I had forgotten how gorgeous your ring is! I am glad that you had a good day...you deserve it :)

Shareen said...

Love your ring Kristie! It sounds like a very nice birthday. Maybe I'll have Mike read your blog and see if he'll gets inspired to clean the house for my birthday.

Jaime said...

How wonderful. You have a terrific husband. I'm sure you missed your ring terribly, I would have. Love your ring, the setting is just beautiful & perfect.

Julia Kelly said...

just finished Goose Girl. Thanks...it was a great read. Didn't you say its a series?

Unknown said...

It is, but I didn't like the second book nearly as well. Still a decent read, though.

kelly said...

happy birthday!
can you believe 35 this year?!
pretty ring...

i loved goose girl, and agree that the next two weren't quite as good, but still entertaining.