Friday, January 18, 2008

Mechanic. . who me?

We seem to be having our share of car troubles lately. Today it was a hole in the tire. David started to patch it this morning, but ran out of time. I had to drive to preschool this morning, so was forced to finish the patch job myself. I was pleased that I was able to get it drivable, until I went to the gas station to put more air in the tire as it lost quite a bit. I couldn't figure out how to do it. David had a good laugh about that one. I guess I'm not as smart as I thought. I need a few lessons in car maitenance.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am impressed that you know how to patch a tire! And I can relate to not being able to put air in...last summer we had a leaky tire, and Kurt tried to teach me how to fill it more than once...those valves are tempermental little things!

Julia Kelly said...

i have no clue about cars. when i go to have my oil changed and they ask me what oil to put in i'm like....whatever you usually use? I could use a few lessons myself.

Anonymous said...

My husband has tried to show me how to check the air in the tires and fill them with air, but I would rather sit through a chemistry class than listen. For some reason I truly do NOT want to learn. I know I'll regret it some day.