Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Makeovers and sleeping beauty

The other night I was trying out a mask that I have for my face, and Kennedy saw me with it on. She was bugging me every night the rest of the week to be able to use it too. So I pulled it out Saturday night and all the girls had a little makeover. They thought they looked soo funny and were running around the house trying to scare everyone. I just had to snap a picture of Mia today. She was sooo tired that she fell asleep on the floor. It doesn't look very comfy to me, but she it OUT.

  • Just on a side note, David's basketball team finally won a game today!

6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

its funny when sleep finally wins even when kids fight it so bad. The other day I was shopping and Isaac was in the cart and fell asleep while we were in the store. It was nice to be able to take my time and let him have a little nap as well!

Shareen said...

There's nothing more beautiful than the sight of your peacefully sleeping child, floor or not.

Shareen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

no wonder you are all so beautiful!
that's too cute!

Jaime said...

Love that the girls wanted to be like their mom, how cute. Mia looks so precious!

Shannon said...

The girls look so cute...before you know it, you will have three teenagers "borrowing" your make up!

p.s. - congrats to David and his team!