Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM3

I took the kids to High School Musical 3 yesterday as a special treat. We rarely go to the movie theatre (unless it is the dollar theatre), let alone opening day, so this was a rare thing for us. We had a good time. I was seated next to two teenage girls who I heard squeel several times throughout the movie (not in an annoying way, just kind of cute). I thought it was pretty fun and entertaining. Of course, I enjoy musicals in general, and have really liked all the HSM movies (I guess I am still young at heart). Although I did enjoy this one, I still have to say that my favorite of the three is the first one.

8 comments:

Stephen said...

How fun that you went and saw it with our kids. We finally watched the first one a few months ago and even my little boys loved all the songs, especially the basketball ones. Such a clever idea for a musical. Those Disney people are so smart...

Julia Kelly said...

I'll have to find someone to go to this movie with me. I know Jacob would not. I have yet to see the second movie, so i better see that before i see #3.

Shannon said...

Joe is really looking forward to seeing this. We may end up driving to Wenatchee, because I am not sure if the owner of the Ruby will book it.
What a fun outing for your family!

kelly said...

i took the girls last night too!
we all really enjoyed it.
wouldn't you just love to live your life as a musical?

Anonymous said...

Brian and I went to a movie Friday night. Not that one, but we saw The Secret Life of Bees. (By the way it is a good move) Anyway, the theatre was packed with kids to see the HSM 3. I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime.

Heidi said...

So did you see Alli in the stands? Ha Ha. She was kinda bugged that we were out of town this weekend and she didn't get to go see it with her friend (they were extras).

Jaime said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I haven't seen it yet, but plan to, maybe a rental.

Anonymous said...

I went and saw it and saw me and my friend. :D I liked it better then the other two. It wasn't as cheesy.