Monday, October 13, 2008

My life. .. right now part 3

Here is my last picture for my project:

Grandma Kindrick comes to visit most Saturday evenings. You can see Kennedy and Elizabeth running out to meet her. This usually means treats for the kids, and David and I often get to slip out for a little while. so everyone is happy!
Now I have my 10 pictures. .. I just need to get them developed and into an album. I don't develop my pictures too much any more these days, so that will be my challenge to remember this week. I'll let you know when it is all completed.

4 comments:

Shareen said...

What a fun picture - going out is always fun & you can see how excited your girls are about it too.

kelly said...

lucky you to have a built-in babysitter every saturday night!
that IS a happy picture.

Heidi said...

I'm just catching up on your project. It looks like a fun one! I laughed at the picture of Dave. If I took a picture of where Cord is most days it would be the same.

I'm glad the girls love their gymnastics class -- I really should have signed Lily up!

Shannon said...

Great picture! For some reason, my computer wouldn't fully load your blog the last couple of days. I am SO happy to be back in the loop! :)
This reminds me of the Friday nights I always spent at Grandma Pearl's; your kids will treasure the "grandma time" forever.