Friday, October 10, 2008

My Life. .. Right NOW part 2

Here is a continuation of my project.

"You have everything you need right now to be vibrant, happy and fully engaged in the creative process of life. Sometimes you just have to slow down, look around and realize it!"

Photo 7-9:

This may seem an odd picture, and in some ways I am embarassed to post all these because of my lack of photography skills. .. but this represents several things. I love to read. I don't own too many books, however. I do own a few favorite books, like Twilight and Jane Austen. Otherwise, I use my library card. So I have my library card and my current items borrowed. I also like to rent movies for 25 cents. I also really like music. Thus the radio, ipod, and cd on top.

The UPS truck is a regular visitor to our house. We are constantly getting deliveries for our business. I could also post the boxes we have around the house. This makes me happy because we have a business that keeps us busy, and is going very well.

This is a photo of the gym this morning. A couple times a week I get up at 5 to get my workout in before everyone else is up. I feel so good when I do this. . .although when the alarm goes off, it is tempting to turn it off and go back to sleep.

For more details on this little project, check out this blog.

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I think I'm going to start checking out books from the library, i don't know why I think I always have to own a book.I need to still post my few pictures that I took today.

Shannon said...

Great pics, and really represent what a motivated, hard working, common-sense-using person you are. :)
I never think of renting movies from the library - thanks for the idea!

Shareen said...

I like using the library too. I order everything online so I know what I want will be there. Yay for your business doing well and anyone who exercises at 5am deserves some kind of exercise/will-power award in my book.

kelly said...

i love ordering on-line for the library as well.
i go to golds gym too, but not at 5:00 am!
and i love my ipod...